Wednesday

What to call "IT" or the naming of the genitals.

So, every time the news is on around here (a fairly regular occurrence), there is a constant spiel about the current state of the economy...

As a result, I keep hearing this one phrase over and over and over again.

It got me to thinking about something...

People will sometimes name parts of their bodies. I’m not passing judgment on it, it’s just one of those things that happens. Men may have names for their penis; women may have names for their breasts or vagina.

So, keeping this phrase in mind and the current economic climate, I think I’ve hit upon what should soon be the most popular phrase when referring to one’s genitals:

Stimulus Package.

What do you think? :) (677 Views pre transfer)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

...Probably more accurate than the real one?

I'll stick with Perky.
aka Molly's Lolly

Anonymous said...

Good one, Pj.

Anonymous said...

Hell, every time I hear the word "stimulus" on the news I chuckle. But add "package" and yeah.

Anonymous said...

You can offer direct deposits

PJ said...

Yeah, after further consideration it seems very appropriate to me because one way or the other we know we’re getting f**ked.

Anonymous said...

I'm politically correct, I picked mine from the Bush-o-nomics dictionary. it's my stimulus package.